Thursday, May 5, 2011

Adios, Lasell!

There have been a lot of last-timers at Lasell for me this week: My last class, last time modeling in the student fashion show, last homework assignment, and now today is my last day of my internship. I remember when I started, wondering how on earth I was going to juggle it all-but it seems as if time figured everything out for me. Deadlines came and went, I presented material or I goofed something up, or I missed a day here and there to do something for myself.

I've had many great experiences here-helping to set up for a dedication, writing an article about it, attending a fashion show to write about, but even the day-to-day was fun. While it seems so long ago I was interviewing on-campus faculty and staff for different assignments, or chasing someone down for Michelle, nothing prepared me for coming in this morning to find a cute little bag with a sweet card, GORGEOUS scarf (which I put on right away) and a mug which felt was SO me: "She packed up her potential and all she had learned, grabbed a cute pair of shoes and headed out to change a few things." Few quotes fit me better than this!

Overall it's been a FANTASTIC semester here, and I couldn't be more ready to take everything I've learned and hit the real world ground running, ready to give my all! Michelle & Diane, thank you all for everything you've taught me. Thank you for every opportunity, every piece of advice, and every ounce of support you've given me throughout this short semester.

Adios, Lasell!

-Emmalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment